|Ingredients||Corn oil, Soybean Oil, Sunflower oil,Coconut oil, Citric acid, Water|
|Item Volume||8.5 Fluid Ounces|
|Material Feature||Organic and 100% food-grade ingredients|
About this item
- Kills soft body insects on contact- Effective on spider mites (two-spotted mites, broad mites, russet mites), whiteflies, aphids, powdery mildew and downy mildew.
- OMRI listed-Contains all-natural and organic food-based ingredients for organic gardening that is non-toxic and safe for humans, pets, bees, ladybugs and other beneficial predators.
- Unique oil emulsion-Our unified and stable oil blend mixes easily with water without separation and does not burn or suffocate the leaves, affect the plant’s development or change the fruit’s taste or flavor. It can be used from seedling up to the last day of harvest
- Proven record-Over 10 years’ experience with more than 300 successful trials on fruits, vegetables, ornamental and medical cannabis. With an ongoing R&D process, this product continues to evolve to be brought to perfection for optimal results.
- 100% Satisfaction- Our 24/7 customer support and agronomist are available to answer any question or concern you may have. If you are not completely satisfied with our product, please contact us and we will gladly try to assist or refund your purchase
NATURAL PEST CONTROL FOR ORGANIC GARDENING
GrowSafe is an all-natural formulation made of a proprietary blend of 100% food-grade ingredients that effectively ELIMINATE, PROTECT & REPEL varietyof insectsat all stages (adults, larvae & egg). GrowSafe controls and cleans infestations in vegetables, fruits, ornamentals, and cannabis growing facilities (indoor, outdoor and greenhouse) while promoting higher yields and healthy, disease-free plant growth.
SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
NON-PHYTOTOXIC SOLUTION TO PROTECT YOUR PLANT
GrowSafe is a unique emulsion that was developed by a team of talented agronomists and researchers. Together, they created a high stability formulation through a high-tech emulsification process using food-grade ingredients ONLY. Due to its high solubility performance with water, GrowSafe sprays evenly on every part of the plant without burning the leaves.
GrowSafe DOES NOT contain ingredients such as Isopropyl alcohol, soap, petroleum-based oils, azadirachtin, surfactants or essential oils.
GrowSafe is truly made of 100% FOOD-GRADE INGREDIENTS that can be purchased in any grocery store and is also OMRI listed for organic use.
NATURAL PEST CONTROL, YET SUPERIOR TO TRADITIONAL CHEMICALS
GrowSafe is a non-toxic emulsion with two mechanisms of action:
Physical-Coating: Repetitive spraying produces a protective layer providing defence from pests as well as their proliferation.
Phyto-Chemical: Natural plant protection elements present in the oils, serve as control & repellent.
GROWSAFE IS EFFECTIVE AGAINST THE FOLLOWING SOFT BODY INSECTS AND DISEASES:
- Two-spotted mites / Russet mites / Broad mites
- Aphids (excluded for Phorodon cannabis)
- Powdery mildew / Downy mildew
Kills on contact
GrowSafe KIILS ON CONTACT (non-systemic), which means the product must get in contact with the insect in order to kill it.
SYSTEMIC Vs CONTACT (non-systemic)
There are two different groups of products that people use in their garden.
Systemic product– A systemic product is any product that is absorbed into a plant and distributed throughout its tissues, reaching the plant’s stem, leaves, roots, and any fruits or flowers. When applied to pest control, the term systemic means that the chemical is soluble enough in water that it can be absorbed by a plant and moved around in its tissues. Not all chemical compounds are soluble in water. Systemic products kill insects when they ingest a lethal concentration during feeding
Contact product– A contact product is one that is harmful, damaging or lethal to the target insect when the chemical is absorbed through direct contact.
WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO USE A GOOD SPRAYER?
GrowSafe is an all-natural and organic contact product. Using a quality sprayer (hand trigger/pump sprayer) can make all the difference between great and bad results. The best way to test your sprayer is by spraying water 8-12 inches away from a mirror or window. Your sprayer should provide good uniform coverage with few dry spots. If you see too many dry spots on your mirror/window, there is a high chance you will miss the insects during the application and it won’t kill them.
CAN I USE AN AUTOMIZER FOGGER WITH GROWSAFE?
Yes, GrowSafe works great with an automizer fogger as long as you increase the dosage. Here is how:
GrowSafe works best when the water droplet size is between 100-120 microns. Most automizer foggers provide a very fine mist droplet size between 50-60 microns, so in order to get great results, you will have to almost double the recommended dosage.
WHY IS CORRECT APPLICATION SO IMPORTANT?
Correct application is key for great results. Most insects, especially spider-mites and whiteflies live and lay their eggs on the underside of the leaves. When applying GrowSafe, focus on these areas rather than spraying the top side of the leaves.
WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO CONTROL WHITEFLIES?
Very simple, because they fly! The best time to treat whiteflies is when they sleep (6:00-7:30 am) or during late afternoon between (4:00-6:00 pm) when they are less active. Whiteflies lay their eggs on the underside of the very bottom of leaves and also the young leaves, so make sure to cover these areas in order to break their life cycle.
- NON-PHYTOTOXIC-Produces homogeneous emulsion that does not separate (layer formation)
- LONG SHELF LIFE- 2 years unopened and 6 months once the container is opened
- SAFE FOR PLANTS-Can be used from the seedling stage up to the last day of harvest
- NON-TOXIC- Does not affect the flavor or taste of the plant
- PROVEN RECORD-Over 10 years of experience